Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify.
Atos Research & Innovation (ARI) is the R&D hub for emerging technologies and a key reference for the whole Atos group. With almost 30 years of experience in running Research, Development and Innovation projects, we have become a well-known player in the EU context. Within ARI, the Cybersecurity Unit conducts research in trust and security domains for the improvement of information technology security, as well as the increase of trust and dependability in systems and services. Our ambition is to coherently address cyber security from a technological perspective keeping a holistic approach in mind (considering people, processes, and technology), in an effort to ensure innovation in the field of cyber incidents detection, impact assessment and response.
Role in the project
ATOS technical contribution is mainly focused on WP4. ATOS leads WP4, Next Generation EPES Cyber-defence & Protection as well as Task 4.1, Decentralised, High-visibility & Interoperable ELECTRON SIEM and Task 4.5, Energy Community Anonymous Information Sharing. It also contributes to Task 4.3, AI-assisted IDPS Using Federated Learning.
Besides this, ATOS will also contribute to the following activities:
- WP2, ELECTRON Architecture, Demonstration Scenarios and Security & Privacy Requirements and User & Stakeholder, Security and Privacy Requirements
- WP3, Collaborative Risk and Certification Framework for Energy Systems respectively.
- WP7, Energy Ecosystem Policies & Recommendations.
- WP8, ELECTRON Integration & Testing.
- WP9, Large-scale Demonstration & Pilot Implementation.
- WP10, Dissemination, Exploitation & Clustering Activities.